EFFECTIVELY PRESENT OPPORTUNITIES TO YOUR CANDIDATES
To be successful you must get your candidates in front of decision makers. If you want to be more successful in 2022 than you were in 2021, just book more first interviews. How you present an opportunity will determine your candidate’s level of interest and can help you book more sendouts. (first interview between your candidate and a hiring authority)
Review the following presentations:
1. “I’m not sure if this is an opportunity you want to consider, but I wanted to run it past you.”
Now compare this with the following three presentations:
2. “I have an opportunity that fits the criteria you and I had discussed during our interview.”
3. “An opportunity just hit my desk that has your name written all over it. You were the first person I thought of and I could not wait to run this amazing opportunity by you.”
4. “You know the perfect job you described to me during our interview? That opportunity is sitting on my desk.”
If you are not excited when you are presenting an opportunity to your candidates, chances are they will not be excited either and could refuse to go on the interview or end up as a no show.
Throughout your presentation address the WIIFM (What’s In It For Me) of your candidate. Understand the specifics of the opportunity and company prior to contacting a candidate. There is no quicker way to lose credibility than the inability to answer basic questions about the client or company.
Once you have them excited and interested, clarify that they are in fact a match. Review each responsibility of the position and ask your candidate the following questions:
• “Have you done this before?” “When?”
• “Is this something you enjoy doing?”
• “How much of your time was spent doing this?”
Ask the most revealing question, “Does this sound like an opportunity you would accept today?” You need to uncover red flags and other objections prior to scheduling a send-out.
Follow this advice and you will book more first interviews, make more placements, and fills and earn more money!
We care about your success. You can trust that every training resource and program have provided results for our clients.
Good As Gold Training
6686 Van Buren Place Merrillville IN 46410