BENEFITSImagine the benefit of bringing Barb in-house to provide customized training that focuses on topics most important to you! Barb is one of the top trainers in the Recruiting Profession, even hired by LinkedIn Learning to create recruiting courses and Tech Serve Alliance to create best practices for their Certification Program. Some of the benefits are listed below:
- Increased Sales and Profits
- Eliminates the expenses of attending a Conference
- LIVE interaction with your team members
- Accountability and Measurable Action Items
- Significant Return on your Investment
COMPETITIVE EDGEBarb’s years of experience bring a wealth of information that can help your team gain a competitive edge, by implement strategies that work in today’s competitive market. After training clients will not refer to anyone who works for you as “you people” because your team will not sound like other recruiters or account executives. They will leave voice mails that are returned, they will understand how to effectively network, and Barb will share step by step processes that will support their strengths and address their weaknesses. It is no coincidence that companies experience a significant increase in sales after Barb provides in-house training!
- One-day of Training: $3,500
- Two-days of Training: $5,000
- Airfare or Mileage
- Parking Expenses
DESCRIPTIONWhen you decide to bring Barb in-house, we first determine if you want to schedule one of two days. We then schedule a call with you and Barb to determine:
- Who you want trained - Recruiters, Sales, Managers or Leadership?
- Everyone attend 100% of the training – or sessions for specific groups?
- Your expectations and the outcome you hope to achieve?
- Current challenges, problem areas or issues that need resolution?
- Your company goals and objectives
- Short and long-term goals
We care about your success. You can trust that every training resource and program have provided results for our clients.
Good As Gold Training
6686 Van Buren Place Merrillville IN 46410